Thursday, August 28, 2008

Over-rated

It has been raining for almost a week now (besides Wednesday). I switched to Custer's Blend, slightly too sweet for me. We are not having a blast. "Blast is over-rated" I murmured. "Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better."

I am inexperienced; thought temporary relief meant better for the good; and that it'd be easy to live with "When kicking off a vice, it is normal to take two steps forward and one back." You are naive, believe forever is an option, that love would be enough. At times I caught myself looking at you with a strange sense of unnamed hatred, especially the moment I step out of the metro and see you act like a booze hound so deeply dived in the self-loathing see that it is impossible to see the shore.

We are in different dimensions, both holding on to that one milligram of hope, and we are losing it.

No comments: