Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Multi-dimensional

My love isn't unconditional
neither does my tolerance and respect.
Before me you are you:
naked lies,raw imperfections, sincerity and generosity;
before you I am what I want you to see:
filtered truth, polished edges,open heart and sober mind.
I saw you struggled to get out a taxi
then headed straight for the next tipple.
Being strong doesn't mean the high percentage of the muscle,
or bullying around others;
being strong means dare to say "no",
and keep your words despite exterior influences.
Promises remain syllables until they become tangible,
just like having a blue-print is sheerly a commencement,
and at times trying is not suffice.
Many substances were chosen before me
I am no stranger to such behavior
but it shouldn't be coming from you
for
my love is multi-dimensional
so does my tolerance and respect.

No comments: