Sunday, October 5, 2008

Unlike any other event

---How are thing?
---Dragging.
---Let me guess, you are watching TV online.
---Taking a walk.
---With Johnnie?
---Alone.
---Since when?
---A while back.
---The weather must be good then.
---I can see my breath.
---At least it is sunny.
---It is not.
---So why the walk?
---Can't sit anymore.
---Winter arrived early this year.
---Unlike any other event.
---Still traveling?
---On a break.
---Until?
---When I can do it again. How is by you?
---Immobile.
---It is not usual.
---As if I had a choice.
---You only think that is the only option.
---Tell me a better one?
---Can't do, not doing so hot myself.
---When are you leaving?
---As soon as I am ready.
---You had always been ready.
---I had.
---How is your German?
---Working, hammered.
---It is national holiday.
---Whatever that means -- someone needs a toned-up for their patriotism?
---Tell me about it.
---Can't do, have no personal experience.
---Tell me something happy.
---I am wearing the shirt says "Kaki-kore" and the symbol next to it. Your turn.
---My new tooth brush is transparent.
---We are set.
---Totally.

No comments: